1. Home team provides NOCSAE balls on sideline and end lines.
2. Home team must get score card signed for grades 5/6 and 7/8.
3. Penalty time is running time kept on the sideline.
4. Clock stops at timeouts.
5. Only head coach allowed to speak with official.
6. Unlimited coaches allowed at 3/4 level, one designated coach can be on the field. No more than three adults (coaches, timers, scorers, etc.) in the "coaching area" for 5/6 and 7/8 level.
7. Specatators on opposite side of the field from team area. Not on end lines either.
8. Player or coach ejection from game is reported by RIWLUA to RIYLL and player/coach sits next game.
9. *Modified pocket: No more than 1/2 of the ball can be seen below the sidewall.
10. **Regulation pocket: The top of the ball must be visible when pressure is applied.